Do something big.
AngelRide has become New England’s premier charity bicycle ride because of the amazing support and dedication of its volunteers. The heart of the event, AngelRide volunteers handle everything from cheering to medical support, ensuring a safe and successful ride for all involved.
Why volunteer with AngelRide?
- Support an all-volunteer non-profit organization
- Join a community of passionate, caring, fun individuals
- Create a family tradition
- Make a difference: Proceeds benefit children with life-altering burn injuries at The Arthur C. Luf Children’s Burn Camp
- The effect is strong enough to change your life
- Make a positive difference in this world
- Empower yourself
How can you Help?
Volunteer Opportunities Include:
- Radio Operators
- Bike Tech
- Communications & Information Center
- General Volunteer
- SAG – support vehicles
- Route Marking
- Route Rest Stops
- Team Leaders