Make a contribution both off and on the bike.
Riders help us reach our goal of raising $750,000 for the Hole in the Wall Gang Camp’s Hospital Outreach Program through their own fundraising efforts – 100 percent of which goes directly to support the children.
- $1,000 minimum for two-day riders
- $500 minimum for one-day riders
- $100 minimum for Young AngelRiders
*Each Rider is responsible for the minimum fundraising requirements, whether on a team or not.
Personal web pages make fundraising easy.
As an AngelRider, you'll have your own fundraising web page that:
- Allows your donors to make secure online gifts
- Sends you a notice when donations are made in your name
- Provides templates for solicitation and thank-you emails
- Allows you to add your story, photos and personal style
Matching Gifts Process
Riders and Volunteers: Please have your donors choose "Hole in the Wall Gang Fund" for their Matching Gift Recipient.
Recommendation: Use the Tax ID # 06-1157655 when searching for Hole in the Wall – that way they can be sure they have selected the correct organization.
- Click here to create your page
- Check out our FAQ to learn more fundraising specifics
- Download fundraising resources:
- Contact us with any questions
As an all-volunteer, non-profit organization, we thank each of you for the time and effort you have put into fundraising!