Make a contribution both off and on the bike.
- Download the 2016 Flyer
- Check out our FAQ to learn more fundraising specifics
- Download fundraising resources:
- Contact us with any questions
- $1,000 minimum for two-day riders
- $500 minimum for one-day riders
- $100 minimum for Young AngelRiders
*Each Rider is responsible for the minimum fundraising requirements, whether on a team or not.
Personal web pages make fundraising easy.
As an AngelRider, you'll have your own fundraising web page that:
- Allows your donors to make secure online gifts
- Sends you a notice when donations are made in your name
- Provides templates for solicitation and thank-you emails
- Allows you to add your story, photos and personal style
Matching Gifts Process
Riders and Volunteers: Please have your donors choose "Angel Charities, Inc." for their Matching Gift Recipient. Tax ID # 47-2608324.
Angel Charities, Inc., a nonprofit organization, is a Connecticut non-stock corporation which has applied for its Section 501(c)(3) status. Its Section 501(c)(3) status will be retroactive to its date of incorporation (12/2014) upon receipt of its IRS determination letter from the IRS.