ABOUT THE RIDE
Get ready for one of New England’s most challenging, inspiring and fun charity bicycle rides.
When you become an AngelRider, you’ll join an inspiring community of riders, volunteers, sponsors and donors who are dedicated to having fun while raising money to benefit the Hole in the Wall Gang Camp’s Hospital Outreach Program. We hope to see you in the saddle in 2014 – register today!
Get ready to GO!
Join AngelRide 2014.
ALREADY REGISTERED? LOGIN HERE
AngelRide is YOUR ride.
There are many options for AngelRiders of all ages to get involved:
- Two-Day Ride: Ride 135.4 miles across Connecticut over the course of two days. The two-day ride begins in Norfolk, CT, and extends 85 miles to the Hole in the Wall Gang Camp in Ashford, CT. Day two begins at camp and ends 50 miles away in Mystic, CT. Register here!
- One-Day Ride: Sunday only; ride 50 miles from the Hole in the Wall Gang Camp to Mystic, CT. Register here!
- Young Adult AngelRide: For ages 11-14, this 22-mile ride begins in Hopeville State Park on day two and ends in Mystic, CT. Register here!
- Young AngelRide: For ages 7 to 11, this is a 6.5 mile ride in Mystic, CT. Register here!
AngelRide Quick Facts for Riders:
- Full charity bicycle ride = 2 days
- Various ride options available
- Day 1 = 85 miles, from Northwest CT to the Hole in the Wall Gang Camp, Ashford, CT
- Day 2 = 50 miles, to Mystic, CT
- More than 350 volunteers, including motorcycle escorts and SAG vehicles
- Amazing overnight experience for two-day riders at the Hole in the Wall Gang Camp
- Luggage transport
- Rider transport from Mystic to start location
- Food/rest stops every 15-20 miles
- Fabulous food, provided by Mohegan Sun
- Mechanical assistance throughout
- Rider apparel and prizes
- Finish line BBQ celebration