This year the ride will be a one-day event starting and finishing at the camp...and you will have a choice of three distinct routes!
- 25 mile
- 50 mile
- 75 mile
No matter your riding experience, you can now be a part of AngelRide!
The fundraising minimum is only $1,000 for all distances (Do you have ten friends who would help the cause with a $ 100 donation?) For that you get:
- Personal fundraising web page
- Breakfast at the start of the ride
- World famous BBQ
- AngelRide team cycling jersey and a tee shirt
- A fully supported rest station every 12.5 miles
- Access to the Angel Ride FB training page for local training rides
- The best marked route of any ride anywhere (The only way you can get lost on this ride is if you try really hard!
- Full "WINGS" vehicles and moto support along the route
- And remember for every $50 you raise, a hospitalized child gets visit from a HOP specialist.
There are three road bike routes designed as loops (each approximately 25 miles) which start and end at the Hole in the Wall Gang Camp. Each route will be only open to riders between designated times during Saturday in order to provide adequate rider support. Each loop will have a rest stop (water, drinks and energy bars, porto potties and first aid) approximately half way with the main rest stop being the food, drink and entertainment at the Cabin Circle.
Riders can choose to complete as many routes as they wish making their rides either 25, 50 or 75 miles for the day. Each route will have full support (Motocrew, WINGS vehicles, Bicycle Techs, and Medical) during the designated times the route is open. A map of each route is shown below and "Map-my-Ride" files are also available for download.
Little Angels, who are 7-11 years old can sign up for the 3.5 or 7-mile course. Teen Angels who are 12-14 years old can sign up to take part in the 25-mile ride.
There is a $100 fundraising commitment. Learn all about it on our FAQ page.