The registration fee is not refundable, not transferable and is not included in the minimum fundraising requirement. The registration fee is charged upon registration. Each rider must provide a valid credit card number in order to register. Your credit card will be debited only if you do not meet the fundraising minimum by the July 1st deadline.
- Registration for the 50 mile and 75 mile: $100
- Registration for the 25 mile: $50
- Registration for Little Angels: $25
- Camp to Mystic (50 & 75 miles): $500
- Hopeville to Mystic: $250
- Little Angels (ages 7-11): $100
- From Camp to Mystic, there is a 50 mile and 75 mile option.
- From Hopeville State Park to Mystic, there is a 25 mile option
- Little Angels is a 6-mile ride, Stonington to Mystic. The roads will not be closed.
The ride begins at The Hole in the Wall Gang Camp, in Ashford Connecticut.
Please arrive no earlier than 4:00pm.
Riders registered for the 50 or 75 mile ride may stay overnight at the Hole in the Wall Gang Camp on a first come basis. Overnight lodging is secured during the registration process based upon availability.
Drivers must promptly at 6:30am where you will join the other AngelRiders for check-in, breakfast, bike techs, a mandatory safety briefing, the Sunday ceremony and more! If you are running late or get lost, please call the AngelRide hotline: 860-429-3444.
Ocean Community YMCA, Mystic
1 Harry Austin Drive
Follow signs for event parking.
Please park your car at the Mystic YMCA. Volunteers will be there to assist you. The bus leaves the YMCA @ 3:30pm. You, your bike and your luggage will be taken directly to Camp.
Here are the options:
- Friday afternoon, park your car at the Finish located at the Mystic YMCA and bus will bring you to the Hole in the Wall Gang Camp will leave at 3:30. (This is for Riders who have reserved overnight accommodations at Camp)
- A bus will bring you back to Camp after the event. The bus will leave the YMCA at 4:30. The trip back to Camp is approximately 1hour 25 minutes. Riders must register online for this option by May 1st.
- There is no transportation provided for the 25 mile option.
You may cancel your ride, however, your registration fee is not refundable.
Funds raised through donations from participants, volunteers, family, friends, and colleagues will help cover the costs of the ride. Remaining funds benefit the Hole in the Wall Gang Camp's Hospital Outreach Program.
Checks must be made out to: Angel Charities (we can no longer accept checks made out to Angel Charitable Trust)
PO Box 1013
Old Lyme, CT 06371
Include the Rider’s name on the memo line
All online donations are acknowledged with an email tax receipt. Donations made by checks that are $250 or more will receive a tax acknowledgment by USPS. Tax receipts will be made by request for donations made under $250.
Hopeville Pond State Park, 193 Roode Rd, Griswold, CT 06351. Directions.